Monday, March 23, 2009

Clothes...

I went shopping today in hopes of finding a new shirt that I would feel comfortable (and dare I say cute?) in. Not much luck.

I did, however, find Easter dresses for the girls. They coordinate, but they are not exactly the same. Which is a good thing for Rebecca as she seems to be stuck with the same dress for about 5 years (you know, because she gets one, wears it until she outgrows it, and then inherits the one her sister outgrew).

So now I wonder if I should give you a sneak preview, or make you wait a few more weeks. Hmmm...

3 Comments:

Blogger Craner Family said...

ha ha! Been there, done that! SO, I just finally realized you have a blog. I'm really slow like that :)

Anyway, when I was still prego with Zac, I went shopping for clothes for him and ended up with 2 easter dresses, some pink shirts and capris for the girls. To say the least, my shopping trips are NEVER what I intend them to be. So, I feel ya!

11:19 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

WoW 2 updates in a relatively short time frame. I think something's wrong with her folks... :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I need to go buy Mic a dress!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus