Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Well, If You Can't Laugh At Yourself...

Last night I wasn't feeling so hot.

I thought that perhaps I was maybe experiencing some contractions. I told Michael that "If I didn't know better, I'd say that my period was about to start." At the risk of TMI, I have very bad menstrual cramps and have been told by a doctor that the pain I feel during that time of the month is very similar to the pain a woman feels while in labor. I have had very little experience with labor (what with all those c-sections), but the experiences that I *do* have, convinces me that the doctor is right. So, it made sense that the pain I was feeling could possibly be contractions.

Well, it turns out that I was wrong.

The "contractions" were really just gas. :)

Just thought you'd want to know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

lol! I admit, you scared me!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

First: I want you to know that I read your blog through feeds because my computer has decided that a few blogs are just too difficult to load, and yours is one of them. I decided to click through today and it took 30 minutes to load. Sigh. I really just need a new computer.

Second: I'm glad you weren't in labor...but I did the opposite when I was in labor with Chloe. I thought I was just having gas pains. Because it was nothing like what it was when I had Bria. And it wasn't regular. But it sure hurt! consequently, I almost didn't make it to the hospital on time. So you can never be too careful! :)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus