Saturday, January 17, 2009

Living In Chaos

Sara and Rebecca asked if they could play with their doll house this morning. I am not sure why they felt like they needed to ask for permission (I am not that restrictive), but I played along and said "OK."

They have been busy setting it up for the past hour or so, and begged me to come and see it. They said, "It looks like our house sometimes!"

I go to look.

The house is in total chaos. Various household items are strewn across the floors, in the wrong rooms, or in the right rooms but in the wrong places. Furniture is arranged in the most awkward positions within each bedroom. Beds are either lopsided because they are standing partially on the floor and partially on top of something else, or the beds are completely upside down.

OK, I admit it. Our house is pretty bad. But for the record, not ONE of our beds is completely upside down.

4 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

LOL NICE! Maybe they were playing Tornado

11:04 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Hahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious. I was thinking they were playing earthquake, but Lint Monkey said it all.

2:16 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

I miss those days.

2:22 PM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

I have to admit that the Queen is correct. There isn't a single bed in our house that is upside down. :)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus