Friday, December 19, 2008

Not Checked Off... (EDITED)

Much like Santa, I too am making a list and checking it twice. My list, unfortunately, is growing faster than I can check things off on it.

Please tell me you can relate.

The most critical items remaining on my list:

FINISH treat baskets for neighbors. (Ya'll like stale cookies, right?)
CREATE and MAIL a photo calendar to Nana Franklin, Nana Jackson & Grandma Joyce.
WRITE a Christmas newsletter. Or something.
TAKE a picture of the girls to include with the Christmas newsletter.
PRINT and MAIL the Christmas Newsletter. (Lost a bunch of addresses due to a computer problem, but mailed as many as I had addresses for. Oh well.)
PAINT Grandpa Thompson's gift. (It's about 50% painted...)
For that matter, BUY PAINT for Grandpa Thompson's gift.
Assemble Grandpa Thompson's gift.
Assemble Mom's gift.
Wrap a lot of presents.
Go grocery shopping.

I think, however, that I just figured out why these things haven't been getting done. They aren't written down on my ACTUAL list. Not one of them! The ACTUAL list is full of other items - like clean out the refrigerator, vacuum the stairs, and clean the bathroom.

I think I need to update my list.

4 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

Or perhaps put them into your phone as to do items with alarms and the like so they annoy you into dealing with them. :) It works for me most of the time. :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

Annoying, isn't it, all the work! I hope you get it all done.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Good luck! Hey, at least some things are crossed off! That's always nice!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hope you succeeded!!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus