Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Surprise!



The above is a photograph of variou members of my family that was taken on my birthday. They all can't believe that I turned 29 again! They are in shock! Actually, I turned 35, and that's not why they are surprised.

They are surprised because I chose that very moment to show them a picture.

A very special picture.

A picture that I haven't scanned yet, so you can't see it. Neener, neener!

But I can tell you about it... would that work for you?

No? Well, tough! It's just going to have to be good enough.

See, here's the thing...


I'M HAVING A BABY!


I'm due May 5th, which means that I am 13-weeks today. The baby, however, will likely make its appearance in late April as I will be having a scheduled c-section.

And the coolest part is this:



A floating baby ticker! I've always wanted one of those!

Now tell me how shocked and surprised you are... I wish I could take a picture of you too!

Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

:*

10:23 AM  
Blogger Obliviocelot said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Yeah Karen! Congrats! I'm so excited for you.

11:51 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

Congratulations!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dianna said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I've been WAITING for this to happen!!! I'm so excited for you! That's so freakin' AWESOME!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

LOL! Definitely should've had a camera for Dianna's reaction. :)

Thanks everyone!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Well that is way awesome! Congrats!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Congrats.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very well timed I must say and congradulations :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

congratulations! I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling well.

Loving the idea of taking a picture of the reaction....and it's a great picture, too!

8:57 PM  
Blogger wonderwoman1975 said...

I KNEW IT!! Ask Michael. . .when he mentioned that you guys got a new car, I figure it was because you were preggers! He conveniently ignored my question/implication, so your secret was safe! (But maybe he was being a guy and didn't pick up that I was fishing for PG information from him- har!) CONGRATULATIONS! WAHOO!! Yeehaw yeehaw yeehaw! This is awesome news.

9:48 PM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

I didn't miss the question, Lisafisa. I intentionally bypassed it. :) I didn't want to lie to you, but I didn't want to incur the wrath of the Queen either for spilling the beans. :)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I know you are going to have a c-section but it would be cool if this kid was born on my oldest's birthday (may 5th)

Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great news, Karen!!!
Hope you are feeling well!

7:07 PM  
Blogger wonderwoman1975 said...

King Isepik. . . I'm very impressed by your ability to lock the vault. Way to go you two. . .

11:08 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

Hey, Queenie, what exactly does "variou" mean? :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations! So very exciting!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Guess I'm late to the game, but Congratulations, Fellow Preggie! :-D

10:12 PM  
Blogger Obliviocelot said...

So what, you think that just because you give us super awesome news like that means you can disappear for a month? Where are youuuuuu?

9:38 AM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

I'm so happy for you! Many Congratulations to you, the King, the Princess and the Dragon!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus