Friday, July 18, 2008

Zoo-Crazy

I'm in the process of getting ready for what will hopefully be a HUGE business boost for me. I am going to have a Creative Memories booth at Hogle Zoo on Saturday, August 9th. It should be a lot of fun, but I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

One of my projects is creating some new scrapbook pages, and what fun it is to scrapbook our trips to the zoo. No, seriously, it IS fun.

So here is one page that I think I am happy with. Comments? Suggestions? Do you think I'll get in trouble for showing a picture of one of their giraffe's attacking The King's finger with its crazy-long tongue?

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Ohhh - that's cute! Nice job! Good luck with the event - hope it does well!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Obliviocelot said...

I like it! A+

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Those are cute!!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Avoid waiting to get famous right now. Buy Facebook Followers as a strategy to get status and recognition online in a shorter period. facebook followers

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus