Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Going To Escape!

I met with my doctor this morning, and he's given me the all clear to go home. He still thinks that it was the omentum infarctum, and that it was probably caused by part of the omentum wrapping itself around some scar tissue from my previous c-sections, and then it likely got twisted (which caused me all that pain!), and then "died" and my body is recovering. My white blood cell count is back to normal, but they are giving me one more round of antibiotics mostly as a precaution.

I shouldn't expect to experience this ever again - it's just a random rare thing... and there's nothing that I can do to prevent it.

I should be heading out the door around noon! I'm excited to get out of here now. The hospital wasn't so bad, until I got a roommate! Private rooms are SO much better. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

I am glad you are doing better.

2:27 PM  
Blogger wonderwoman1975 said...

Holy crap, girl! That's kind of scary. Glad that you're feeling better. That darn scar tissue - it did sound like an endometrium thing. When I had my c-section I loved staying in the hospital - no cooking, cleaning, and being waited on hand and foot. Of course, for $7,000 I better have enjoyed it!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus