Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Argh! Cubed...

So. It's been what? Two hours maybe since I started The Princess on her math assignment. I really don't know anymore, because I think it must've been at least a week ago by now.

She finished! There is much rejoicing! Until I actually look at it.

It's completely wrong. All of it. Not even close to correct. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I can see where she went wrong, but my gosh! How can she forget this since last Thursday? Seriously!

The problem: 35 x 4 = ?
Her answer: 35 x 4 = 27

We try again, and this time her answer is 32.

Don't worry, I know how to get the correct answer. I can also see where she is making her mistake. She's just too darn stubborn to listen to me.

Off I go, (again), to make her life completely miserable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Did she get it done? I'm sorry that it's been such a rough day. Hopefully your girls' night out will help!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good luck!! I am trying to get mine to learn her lower case letters. By the way... I tagged you!!!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus