Friday, May 09, 2008

My Day

6:00 The alarm goes off
6:09 The alarm goes off again, and I get up.
6:12 I wake up The Princess, and go "boot" laundry.
6:20 Start brushing The Princess' hair to make it pretty for ballet this afternoon.
6:45 Finish The Princess' hair, help her get dressed, give her breakfast, some of which is portable so she can take it on the bus.
6:52 Head for the bus stop.
7:02 Back home, work on the preschool scrapbook project.
7:50 Feed The Dragon breakfast, get her dressed and ready for the day. Work on laundry, preschool scrapbook, and other tasks until...
8:45 Leave for preschool "photo session".
9:00 Sit and wait for kids to show up so I can take their picture.
10:00 No kids showed up. We leave the school.
10:20 Arrive home and attempt to reboot laundry, but can't find the girls dance leotards.
10:45 Dance leotards found and are placed in the wash.
11:00 Head to Sutherland's to buy flowers and tomatoes.
12:30 Head to McDonald's for a quick lunch.
1:00 Head home to get girls ready for dance class (and put leotards for dance class in the dryer!)
1:45 Leave for dance class.
2:00 Ooh and Ahh over really cute girls performing ballet.
3:00 Head to Wal-Mart in pursuit of "Wave Petunias" and a few other miscellaneous items.
3:45 Head home!
4:00 Plant newly acquired "Wave Petunias" into hanging baskets.
4:45 Water petunias and watch them prompty turn into drowned rats!
5:00 Look at petunias again and they are perky and smiley and overall, happy.
5:30 The King arrives home and I show him all the rest of the flowers he gets to plant.
5:45 Talk on the phone to multiple people in a very short amount of time.
6:15 Start people working on their dinner. I don't claim to have "cooked dinner" - we each had different things, all of which was completely microwaveable.
6:40 The King leaves to go gaming.
6:45 Told the girls we had 15-minutes to do whatever we want.

7:00... I will be directing the girls in a very quick and dirty clean up. The The Princess will be taking a shower. Then they might have a few more minutes to play. Then they will be gong to bed. At 9:00 my SIL is coming over to scrapbook. Between 9:30 and 10:00 I will be leaving to go to the airport to pick up my Mom. I will then return home and do more scrapbooking. I also have to write down "the plan" for tomorrow (yet another really crazy day), plus sew straps and wings on to one dance costume. JOY!

What did YOU do today?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Can I say I feel loved because you took time out to come flower shopping with me! Thanks!!!!!!!!! I had a good time. So did the girls. Megan wants dragon to come play sometime next week.
Hope that next week isn't as busy.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a nap after just READING this. How do you do it all, super-lady?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I am sooo glad that our dance costumes are all ordered and I don't have to pretend to know how to sew! :O)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus