Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Busy

Really, the title says it all.

I keep taking on project after project, when really, I should just say NO! Except I can't say no. Wanna know why? It's because nobody asks me to do these projects - I create them all by myself. Ugh.

My latest project is a scrapbook for The Dragon's preschool teachers. The thing is, I wanted to make one for The Dragon (because I made one for her sister), and since I'm doing it digitally, it really isn't any more work to create four than it is to create one. The only difference is, instead of having years for me to simply dream about this wonderful scrapbook, I have less than a week to have it completed so that it can be printed in time. Yikes!

So, if you feel neglected, know that you are loved and thought of often. I am just BUSY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus