Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Tutu Guru

Oh my goodness. My friend Deana started her own business, and these tutus have got to be some of the cutest ones I have ever seen. She is super talented, and an awesome friend.

We don't talk very often, but we got caught up tonight, and now I am thinking that I need to buy me some tutus for my girls. Dang it people, these are ADORABLE!

So check out her e-bay shop - THE TUTU GURU - so you can fall in love too. (I think the polka dot tutu with personalized t-shirt is my favorite at the moment!)

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Oh, yes, I need to buy them for Cathryn and Dianna!

4:26 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

That would be interesting to see, Dubby. :)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus