Friday, April 18, 2008

Smith's / Kroger Deals

Smith's is having a pretty good sale this week. If you don't have a Smith's, you might want to check and see if your local Kroger is having a similar sale.

I bought:
9 cans of Manwich
1 10-oz box of Milk Duds (yum)
5 bottles of French's Mustard
1 bottle of Welch's Grape Jelly
2 bottles of Clorox Wipes
4 bottles of Windex
1 bottle of Clorox Bleach
3 bottles of Shout!
4 packages of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies
... and received .05 off per gallon of gas on my next fill-up.

Total spent: $17.28 plus tax (plus approximately .75 off of gas - not much, but still!)

I used $10.20 in coupons to purchase these items, so expect your total to be around $27.00 if you don't use coupons.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

dang.... you are good.. i need lessons!!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you do with all that mustard? HAha. GOOD JOB!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Obliviocelot said...

Obviously, she dips the Fudge Shoppe Cookies in the mustard. And the jelly. Scrumptious!

That's enough Windex that you could be a housekeeper like me if you wanted! ;)

...and what's Manwich?

A+ on saving money. I think you're even better at it than my mom is!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Our Smith's had this sale last week - and we stocked up. big time. Except then I still had to buy stuff like yogurt and fruit and fresh vegetables. Oh well.

I love getting a good deal - although yours was much better because I didn't have any coupons.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus