Friday, April 25, 2008

Shoot Me Now

The Dragon has decided that she cannot go to bed because she is not tired.

I tried to tuck her in because I am the Mommy and I know that she is tired.

She refused, so I left her in her room. Can you guess what happened?

She screamed. And screamed. And screamed.

She is refusing to "use her words" so, despite my asking her multiple times if she is ready for me to tuck her into bed, she is still screaming.

I think I have the patience to make one more trip up to her room to see if maybe, just maybe she is ready to say "YES" I want you to tuck me in now.

The King is not home, so I am the one who has to deal with this crap. I am not happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

YOU are the one who left Harrisonburg so I can't pop over and help! Boy, just let Dubby at her.

5:39 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

I do the majority of the tucking in anyway. I figured you could handle 1 day a week. :) Do I need to give you lessons on tucking the recalcitrant short person into bed?

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, sleep and screaming. How well I know thee.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus