Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Owwwww!

Could somebody please grab the nearest sledgehammer and start hitting me on the head with it? Directly between the eyes first, and then on either temple... OH WAIT. It feels like somebody has already done that!

My head hurts SO bad... I was practically in tears last night from the pain. My Tylenol Cold & Sinus SEVERE medication is helping a little bit... but OH. THE. PAIN.

I am not sure if it is allergies (I've never had spring/hay-fever type allergies before) or if it simply the change in pressure that we've been experiencing since yesterday afternoon. I don't really care which one it is... I just want it to stop!

I suppose this is one reason I should be happy I'm not pregnant. At least I can take all the meds I want.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

ohhh, that stinks. unfortunately, i'm not certified to use that sledgehammer technique on the ambulance... the professionals seem to think it wouldn't work. ;) but i hope you feel better anyway!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

I feel for you! I get those sometimes and it's terrible. Try lots of IBProfin. I have 800's and they work pretty good. Or you can take some IB, drink a diet coke, and eat some chocolate. You'll be on a caffein high but it should take the edge off the pain so that you are funtionable. Miss computer class today! Wish we were there to visit. Don't miss the drivin though.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus