Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Is it? Or Isn't It?

You know, I suppose that if someone were to try to make an announcement on April Fool's Day, it would raise a lot of doubt as to whether or not it was legitimate.

I mean, if you were the person to discover the supposed announcement, you would want to do the proper thing and say "CONGRATULATIONS!" because it IS really exciting news. But I suppose that there would be a certain amount of speculation because, well, the announcement was made on April Fools Day... so then you might be saying something like "CONGRATULATIONS! Or was this an April Fools Joke?" so that you can cover both ends of the spectrum of possibilities.

So the question remains...

Is this announcement an April Fools joke?
Or is this announcement really and truly for real?

The King says I should just post "April Fools!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

Hahahahahah! You know, I didn't even realize that it was April Fool's yesterday until I had been fooled a couple times. I didn't have time to come back and post. But yes, you had me there for a minute. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

meh.

9:26 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

pfft. not nice. hmpf.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Okay - I even read from the top post down and when I got to the "sick and stuff" post, I just kept reading and thought, "Oh wow!" And truthfully, my heart skipped a happy little beat for you.

Although when I figured out it was a joke - then I hoped that you'd been able to take all the necessary medication to get yourself feeling better!

Are you feeling better?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus