Saturday, April 26, 2008

Get Your Tactical Pants Here!

It must be The King's lucky week. I found another website that is right up his ally because they sell 5.11 Tactical Pants. I'll be honest, I don't know that much about them, but I really dig the zippers on each pant leg. One minute you've got pants, and then ZIIIIIIIP, now you've got shorts! Seriously, they ought to make them in kid sizes, because my girls would go nuts for a pair of these! The King would like the extra pockets. As a tech-guy he is always loaded down with miscellaneous gadgets, including TWO cell phones. I think he just needs all the pockets in order to keep his hands free!

LA Police Gear has lots of other products that might be of interest to you. My favorite section was the clearance section where I found this great emergency strobe light for only $9.99.

1 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

"Ally?" What's that? :)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus