Sunday, March 09, 2008

Insurance Issues

When The King and I first got married, we were rather naive about Car Insurance. I think that we simply made arrangements to add myself to his existing plan, and didn't worry about anything else. I guess it was the simplest option at the time because we only had one car, and it was a stick shift that I didn't know how to drive anyway.

A few months later, we bought another car (one that I could drive!) and added it to the insurance policy, but didn't bother to check and see if we were getting the best rates or service. We just went with what we had.

A couple of years later, on a whim, I visited a website that gave Car Insurance quotes. They told me that we could be saving something like $300 a year on car insurance! "CRAZY!" I thought. There is just NO WAY. Boy, was I wrong. It was true, and we made the switch to a new insurance company.

We loved our new company. Their rates were great, the service was wonderful! We were oh so happy.

And then we moved to Utah. Well, we figured that since our company was so fantastic in Virginia, we would stay with them in Utah. This was a huge mistake. We ended up paying about $250 more per year by staying with the company that we truly loved!

So we switched AGAIN. This time, we were only paying about $60 more than what we were paying with Virginia. We are well taken care of - the customer service is excellent, our coverage is excellent, our premiums are excellent. We are very happy!

When was the last time you checked to see if you were getting the best deal for your Car Insurance? There are many online websites that will provide this information for you - saving you a lot of time by having to call various companies yourself. Give it a shot, you might be able to save yourself a few bucks!

automobile insurance.

Car Insurance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus