Friday, February 15, 2008

Top Ten Reasons Not To Get Behind Me In Line

10. I have OCD: Obsessive Coupon Disorder
9. I'm the crazy coupon lady you've heard about. Really.
8. I save $59.22 on a $60 order. I'm trying to beat my record.
7. If patience isn't your virtue, change lines.
6. I'm protected under the Right-to-Coupon Act.
5. "Price Check"
4. Five separate receipts should do it.
3. I may be slow, but my groceries are free.
2. I have coupons, and I know how to use them.
1. This hobby is paying for my next cruise!

Just thought this was funny... found it on the 'net.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

That totally cracks me up! I wish I had that kind of patience to clip coupons and plan my meals around what was on sale.

Hooray for The King's new found employment! I hope it's a job he'll love!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus