Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Some Days Are Like That

Before it was even 7:00 AM I had proof that today was going to be a bad day.

I would like nothing better than to sit down and have a good long cry.

It's nothing that is REALLY that disastrous. I *AM* real-io, tru-lio, OK. No need to call or send in the troops... I'm fine.

It's just that sometimes all of the teeny-tiny little things add up. And it's frustrating.

Things that are wrong:

1. It is snowing. (You'll see why this is a problem in a minute.)

2. It's "that time of the month."

3. "My" (meaning the car that I typically drive) car won't start. At all.

4. The "paper organizer" I picked up from another consultant yesterday for one of my customers has the wrong lid.

5. The consultant lives about 45-minutes to 1-hour away - under GOOD driving conditions.

6. I really MUST deliver this paper organizer (with the right lid) to my customer TODAY.

7. The King's car (meaning the car that HE typically drives) does not have anti-lock brakes.

8. It's SNOWING. And it's supposed to turn to ice.

9. I am supposed to be on the road in 10-minutes to get The Dragon to school and I desperately need a shower but instead I am choosing to vent on my blog.

10. The doctors practice new math. Make sure your speakers are on, I think this song is funny (it takes a minute to start playing, and yes, I know it's "old"...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus