Friday, January 11, 2008

Patience

One of my friends last name is "Patience." I told her I thought that was a name that would be hard to live up to. I lack patience.

The problem with budgeting is the time/patience factor. I want results now, and with a budget, well, you really can't tell how well you did overall until you've actually reached the end of the time period for your budget. You can tell whether or not you are on track, of course, but that just doesn't cut it for me. I want the end results and I want them now. 10 more days until the "official" payday, though I believe the next paycheck will actually arrive in 8 more days.

Patience. I require patience.

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Ouch! Patience makes life easier.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus