Saturday, January 12, 2008

Massage The Stress Away

The previous hour or so has been rather stressful for me. First, The Princess needed her hair combed because it was full of knots. Then, The Dragon chose to hit The Princess as a "goodnight kiss" of sorts. Lots of screaming around here, and now I find myself tense and annoyed.

Since I don't have a Massage Chair, all I can do is dream about one. Human Touch massage chairs use the "most advanced robotic massage technology" so that their "systems expertly replicate the hands and techniques" of massage professionals.

I've been the recipient of a professional massage, and let me tell you, it's incredible. If you don't have a masseuse residing in your home, a massage chair has got to be the next best thing. These chairs can replicate the rolling, kneading, compression and percussion techniques of massage therapists, and best of all, you can experience it in your own home.

If I had one in my home, I would first program it to focus on my neck, and then I would program it for a full-body massage. After that, well, after that I'd be so relaxed I think the only thing I would be good for would be a nice long nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus