Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here We Go Again...

Uh-oh! I'm starting to feel rather overwhelmed again.

There are a lot of things to do, and not enough time to do them.

It would help if I would stay off the internet.

But we all know that that's NOT gonna happen!

So, I guess the only option is to learn how to manage my time better. HA HA HA HA HA!

I read a book that told me that there is NO WAY that I will EVER accomplish every single thing that I want to do. I have a feeling that the author is right. How depressing is that? Seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hang in there! I know that most times that's easier said than done! You've been in my thoughts often. I hope that helps. . .

PS: No referral came through yet - wanna try again?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus