Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I was thinking that I should have some cute, catchy phrase for the title, rather than "Happy New Year!" because there are probably thousands of blogs that have the exact same title today. But, it is what it is: a happy new year.

A friend sent me a short e-mail asking if I am OK. My initial response was, "Yes, yes I am. Why would you think otherwise? Everything is just fine." But, a few minutes later as I was filling out yet another "sign-up form", I realized that I must not be fine. Here's why: I just signed up for Blog365.
See? See why I'm not OK? Who, in their right mind, would sign up to post EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' DAY of 2008 (except for February 29th)? Nobody. That's who. Therefore, I must not be OK. :)

I have a list of things I would like to accomplish today this week this year at some point, but I don't think that any of them really qualify as a resolution. Well, maybe a couple of them do, but I don't want to post them here. What is it about the new year that makes us want to start all over? Do things differently? With luck, do things better than we ever have before? Why have I been procrastinating certain things until it's "the new year" rather than just starting today? Why not today? (Try clicking this to listen to it, or hit the yellow "Play Song" button when the other link loads.)

Hope your 2008 is great!

*Kill me now - I didn't mean to make that rhyme!* LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus