Monday, January 07, 2008

Forgot Your Password?

A long time ago, it used to be that I had only one password for everything. Because there was only one password for everything, if I thought that I forgot my password for one thing, I only had to remember what it was for something else... and voila! Instant access!

Times have changed. Passwords now have more stringent requirements. We have passwords for more things. Personally, I am getting older, and we all know that makes it even harder to remember things. Sometimes we need a little extra help.

Well, it just so happens that I have some files on my computer that I decided to password-protect. Oops. Well, it's been several years and I'm sure you can guess what happened... I've forgotten what the passwords are.

Enter Password-Studio Pro, a software program available from http://www.password-studio.com. If you have an Office file that has been password protected, Password-Studio Pro can help you with Access, Word and Excel password recovery. Best of all, it has a money-back guarantee. Sounds like a winner to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus