Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bless Heather's Heart!

Wow, oh wow, oh wow.

A friend just passed along this website to me: Bless Heather's Heart

Heather is one of my online acquaintances. In the short time that I have known her I have been impressed with how positive and upbeat she is, even when tragedy strikes. A few months ago, when Heather's heart started acting up (again), I had no idea of the extent of the damage and seriousness -- her attitude was one of thankfulness. Simply put, she expressed how much she loved her family and how grateful she was that she was still here.

Today, I got the whole story of what has been happening to her and her family. They are desperately trying to raise money to help Heather have heart surgery.

Money is tight in our house, so I highly doubt that I can make a cash donation. But another one of my online acquaintances is going to hold a yard sale with all of the proceeds going towards Heather's surgery, so I was thinking I could look through my stuff and see if there is anything that could be donated.

I can't imagine being faced with something like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus