Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Behavior Modification Needed

[So this morning (January 10) I go to my blog and realize that something is wrong. Very wrong. Where's my post?!? I did a Dubby and saved, rather than published my post. Oops. I'm publishing it now.]

I'm really not in the mood to post tonight. I've been having a really hard time with the girls lately, and it's wearing on me. The feeling of "I would just like to trade them in for the newest model" can't be appropriate. And I'm not sure I want the newest model anyway, I just want the bugs fixed in the two models I currently have.

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

I suggest you try a cold reboot and if that doesn't work, reinstall the operating systems.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus