Tuesday, December 04, 2007

O My Aching Head

I am sick. Again.

Headache, runny nose, sore throat... I am not a happy camper.

I just hope that I can beat this thing quickly - lots of Vitamin C, rest, Airborne, water, sleep - one of these things ought to work.

I really, really, really, don't want to be sick this holiday season. I was just starting to make headway on the trail of destruction I left from my last illness.

I am using every last ounce of restraint I have to keep from screaming "It's just NOT fair!" and running to my room to whine and cry.

But really. It's just not fair!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I'm sorry you're sick! A good steamy bathroom or a humidifier in your room at night should help!

Thank you for your comments on my blog today :)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus