Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Year, Old Goals...

So, I'm guessing you've been bombarded by signs that say "ONLY 7 MORE SHOPPING DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!" Well, here's a new one for you:

"ONLY 14 MORE DAYS UNTIL 2008!"

Have you given any thought to what your New Year Resolution's might be?

Guess what will inevitably end up at the top of my list again this year? I'm guessing that me and a few other million people are going to be saying "Lose weight!" Hey, at least I won't be alone.

So how do you go about losing weight? Do you just say that you'll do it with no future plan? Do you join a gym? Do you make strict rules about what you can and can't eat? Maybe you just take steps to exercise a little more and eat a little better each and every day? Or, do you try something new and look into something like weight loss supplements?

In addition to offering muscle milk, IllPumpYouUp.com offers a wide variety of products designed to help you lose weight. I've never tried them, but if you have, let me know what your experience has been!

2 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

by my calculations it's 380 days until 2009. 14 days until 2008 though... ;)

Happy New Year!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

LOL! You got me. That is a funny mistake indeed!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus