Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm A Workin' Girl

The month of November has been challenging for us in the financial world. As you may recall, car and furnace repairs took an entire paycheck away from us. Ouch. We were never doing that well financially, which was another reason that I chose to become a Creative Memories consultant a few months ago.

While I would love to be filthy rich, I just don't see it happening anytime in the near future. Maybe I ought to just "put it out there" and let the Universe meet my needs. Surely, the Universe is already doing just that - and I am so very grateful - but we're in need of another vacation.

You see, The King's family resides in Chicago and they are begging asking for us to come and visit them. It has been over 2 years since we last saw them. It's a long overdue visit - and we do want to see them - but it requires a rather large sum of money to make it so.

I am taking efforts to save for this trip by budgeting - which I am terrible at - and have therefore decided that I need to DO MORE.

Enter the blog network, PayPerPost.

I signed up, actually, several months ago. But, like many things in my life, it became an unfinished project. Well, I'm back! I really think this is going to be a lot of fun. I've never reviewed products before, but I do enjoy giving my opinion on things. Why not get paid for it?

I love the fact that they use PayPal to pay me - it's so easy to transfer money from one account to another, and I will never, ever, ever, have to make a trip to the bank to deposit my paychecks, nor worry about checks getting lost in the mail.

I've been looking at the opportunities they have available, just to see if there is anything that I would even feel comfortable writing about, and I discovered that I can earn a cool $20 just by writing about PayPerPost, plus there is an opportunity waiting in the wings for me to write about my digital camera! Joy! Something I know about.

So, in return for you continuing to read my blog, I promise that any reviews I give will be honest. I will say what I think - the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - no matter what.

And, if you'd like to earn a little extra cash, I suggest you give PayPerPost a try. I'll keep reading your blog too, I promise. Besides, it would be fun if we reviewed the same things and got to read each others opinions!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus