Tuesday, December 04, 2007

How Sick Am I?

Sick enough to eat soup. And I don't like soup.

Moving on...

Grandma and Grandpa bought a chocolate advent calendar for the girls. I'm sure you know the kind... it has cute little windows sealed shut, and when you open the one marked with the appropriate day, you find a small piece of chocolate inside.

When Grandma handed them to me, I happened to notice the expiration date. 3/31/07. As in 9 months ago. I pointed it out to Grandma and she panicked, but then said, "Well, chocolate never goes bad."

I restrained myself from saying "Cheap chocolate does!" and took the calendars home.

The girls were excited to see their calendars. We opened the first door to discover...

Bad chocolate.

Good thing they still have pounds of Halloween candy left. We might survive Christmas after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

Oh that chocolate is nasty anyway in those advents. Yes, good thing for Halloween! :)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

Oh...and I hope you feel better VERY VERY soon!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus