Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Decor

I braved the cold last night and got a few pictures of the outside of our house. I am becoming more and more convinced that my camera is not quite doing the job. Let's face it - it's easier to BLAME the camera than to BLAME the photographer. :)

So, here is a picture of our beautiful house at night time. The King did a fantastic job with the lights. My photography skills do not do it justice.



Here is a picture of our house last year in the wee early morning hours. Yep, we decorated it almost exactly the same. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think our house is bee-you-tee-ful!



Here is a picture of our tree. I've been having too much fun trying to make "twinkly" lights. I need to take a few others, just so you can see more of the ornaments. Someday. (Someday means "probably the day I take the tree down.")



And here is a picture of the girls with their snowman. He has olive eyes, a carrot nose, a celery mouth, and broccoli, YES broccoli, for hair.



Um, the rest of the house is a CATastrophe. If only I could blame the cat. *sigh* Anyway, what that means is NO MORE PICTURES. For now.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Super pictures of the house and kids.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus