Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time For Bed!

I have tried, really tried, to have legitimate posts during this entire blog-writing challenge. I really wanted to avoid the "this is my post because I have to post and I don't have anything to say" post.

But here it is. I'm exhausted and I am going to go to bed. Right now. At 9:30.

Those of you who know me really well are thinking "What's wrong with her? She NEVER goes to bed at 9:30!" Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired. Really. Really tired. And I'm pretty sure that I am NOT pregnant. OK? OK.

Here are the few thoughts that are still circling my brain before I pass out:

NOTE TO SELF: Do not take children to the store. Ever.

NOTE TO SELF: When you are contemplating taking children to the store, and you remember your previous note to self that said "Do not take children to the store. Ever." you should not try to convince yourself that it really wasn't that bad of a thing. Instead, you should simply do what the note says and do not take children to the store. Ever.

NOTE TO MY NEIGHBORS: Why do you hate me? First you fill your entire yard with many, many, TOO many inflatable Christmas 'decor'. Then, you talk to your neighboring neighbors and convince them that they should put up their Christmas tree. Is there no respect for The Rules? Geesh, people! You're ruining my Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 i have to take my kids to the store. let me say, these outings are not the highlight of my day.

11:10 PM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

Complainer... :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus