Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Creative Memories Projects - Lovin' It!

I'm having my Creative Memories Holiday Open House on Saturday. I've partnered with my up-line so that she can "show me the ropes" so to speak. I am grateful that I have someone to work with, but it has proven to be a lot of work. In some ways, I will be really excited to do it all on my own next year, but in other ways, I'll be dreading it because it's, well, a lot of work. Are you sensing a theme here? But this is neither here nor there, and my goal for the next three days is simply to get through them.

So one of my "projects" for the open house was to make this cute little calendar. It's designed to fit into one of our Picfolio albums, and I am really pleased with the way that it turned out -- on my computer at least -- Costco kind-of sabotaged some of the pictures so they are in the process of being reprinted.

So for today's post (far before midnight, I might add), I am sharing my calendar with you.























Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

You take such great pictures and have really done a nice job. But you should have washed your face or put on makeup or something for the October shot of you. Scary!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

So these are digital then? I love the idea and they look great! I especially love the Easter picture of your girls.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

this is incredible!! I clicked on some to make them bigger....such great pictures. I love the sayings. How big is this calender???? GREAT job, Karen!!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus