Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Must Be A Mouse...

... because I am running a gazillion different directions all at the same time.

I know, I know, The King is always telling me that mice only move one direction at once but they CHANGE direction really fast. Whatever. I still say they can move lots of different directions all at once.

Anyway, the point is this: I AM TIRED. Or, for that matter, I AM STILL TIRED. I think that I might actually get to sleep on Saturday, but I really doubt that I am going to sleep much between now and then.

I'm just busy.

I have a bazillion projects, and I keep on getting more, and more, and more. And I'm neglecting my family. Badly. The Princess had to wear dirty clothes to school yesterday. At least she had clean socks and underwear. SO SAD!

This weekend will hopefully be used to catch up on everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING.

At least I only have to make one pie for Thanksgiving. That's probably the easiest thing on my to-do list right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

Hmmm...I must be a mouse too. Sad part is, I feel I accomplish LESS when my life becoems this way. At least, Less laundry...sounds like you relate!

Good luck with the week! I hope you find time to sleep before Saturday!

11:33 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

I have Dianna, who puts blinders on my eyes and says "SIT Mom, and finish this BEFORE you start that." So bossy.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

hey! you tell me to be bossy!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow! Mouselike living is just not cool! Hope everything worked out okay in the end!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus