Monday, November 19, 2007

I Can Be Taught!

I spent most of today in various training meetings for Creative Memories. It has been a lot of fun, and it has also completely worn me out.

Apparently, I "know my stuff" because I was asked to demo some of my projects at the customer training meeting tonight. ACK! But it was a lot of fun, and not too big of a deal because someone else did the talking for me.

And now, I'm going to go attempt to watch "House" and fall asleep in the middle of it (for the third time this week - yes, the THIRD time trying to watch the SAME episode).

Two quotes that I want to remember, though they probably fall into the "you had to be there" category:

The Princess: "The Dragon and I haven't fighted all day!" (This is after they had been together for a period of 15-minutes - the ONLY 15-minutes they had seen each other ALL DAY)

The Dragon: "I know, Mo-om (two syllables!). I heard (pronounced heer-ed) you when you were on the phone." (Someone has learned how to do a little bit of light eavesdropping!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

I don't know that I've mentioned it recently... but your children are adorable!

2:07 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

Yes, the fordham females are enjoying your family vicariously through you.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus