Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I Am So Tired!

Oh my goodness. I am simply exhausted. I have been racking my brain to figure out why I cannot keep my eyes open, and just can't come up with a really clear reason for my exhaustion.

I took The Dragon to her computer class today and brought my laptop to work on while I waited. I hardly got anything done because I kept dozing off every few minutes!

"Can I go to bed yet?" is the thought that is continually running through my head.

All I need to do is finish the laundry, and then sleep can be mine...

Sweet dreams, everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

ummmm....Karen....I was DEAD dog tired like that a few times....let's see....at least SIX. could it be??? ;)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus