Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HEY! I'M POSTING! AND IT'S NOT MIDNIGHT YET!

In some ways I have really enjoyed NaBloPoMo. It's fun to look back over a month and realize that I have posted EVERY SINGLE DAY. Go me!

In other ways, well, I will be very happy when it is over, because I will no longer have to run to the computer in a last ditch effort to get a post in before the clock strikes twelve. Seriously, it's getting a bit ridiculous. And it doesn't make for very good reading either.

It does, however, make for something to read. I mean, before NaBloPoMo I could go a couple of days, or even weeks... or almost months without posting. But WITH NaBloPoMo, I've posted something every day! Isn't that a positive thing? Isn't it? Even if it only says, "HEY! I'M POSTING! AND IT'S NOT MIDNIGHT YET!"? Like this post did?

I'm sure that it must count for something. Somewhere.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

I always enjoy reading your blog, even when I don't comment.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

It absolutely is a good thing!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus