Sunday, November 25, 2007

Almost Forgot...

I just glanced at the clock and realized that it's almost midnight and I hadn't posted yet! Can't get this close to the end of the month and blow it!

I realize I haven't posted anything really fantastic lately. I just haven't felt like I have anything fantastic to write about. Life is basically the same old thing day after day. I am overwhelmed and exhausted. The King is tired. The girls, well, they're fine. They are just wearing us out. There are all kinds of things causing various kinds of stress in our lives... life is just not fun for me right now.

All in all, we are OK. That, I suppose, is a good thing.

But the theme that is running through my head is "this is not exactly what I wanted."

To clarify, however, the BIG things are what I want... my husband, my children, my faith. It's just the little things that aren't quite right. So, in a way, all is well. All is well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

Wow! You posted with one minute to spare. Good job!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I hate days (weeks, months) like that - where all the big stuff is just fine and dandy, but all the little stuff is enough to turn one into a drinking woman!

Hoping life eases up a bit soon!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus