Tuesday, October 02, 2007

October!

I love October. It's my birthday this month. It's Halloween this month. It's autumn! I love it all.

The girls have decided on their Halloween costumes. The Princess is going to be a witch, and The Dragon is going to be a black cat. I have most of their costumes put together and they are busy running around the house in their costumes, happy as can be.

I got another cold this weekend. A bad one. But I think I am on the mend, and am hoping that I will soon be healthy so I can actually ENJOY this beautiful fall weather.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Happy Birthday! (Not sure quite when it is, but this should count.)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love this month! The temp is usually just right! I hope you get to feeling better, and Happy Birthday!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus