Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Don't You Hate It When...

... you really want to title your blog post a certain word, and you can visualize the meaning of the word, but you can't remember what the word is actually called?

Don't you?

You don't? You have better things to do then worry about what that word is that has completely slipped your mind? You just move on and let it go? I could learn so much from you.

Life has been, well, busy. The past month has been filled with changes and I have been trying to learn how to adjust to living my life when I am NEVER home. And I am failing miserably. Throw in a kitten who loves to pee and poop all over the house unless he is locked in the bathroom and you've got chaos. Add in a new home-based business, and you've got chaos squared.

Deep down, I am fairly certain that I am loving all of these changes. It's fun! Exciting! Challenging! And yet, I am drowning in the chaos of it all... and I feel that I must come up for air. (Seriously... what is the word I am thinking of? Emerging? Emergance? Something along those lines, I swear.)

The clock is ticking, and I must get moving so that my wheel of chaos doesn't spin any more erratically than it already does.

4 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Serendipity? Your potpourri of life? Enjoy!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Yeah, I guess my vocabulary just isn't big enough... time for one of those word a day calendars...

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i never know if i use a word correctly. most of the time, i'm hoping no one notices.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This happens a lot!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus