Sunday, October 07, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

When I decided to become a Creative Memories Consultant again, it was because I was really excited about the possibilities of digital scrapbooking. I wasn't sold on it, but I was fascinated by it. I also knew that it was a fairly hot market, and I thought it might be a good ground-floor opportunity. I also knew, that the discount I would get as a consultant, would help feed my traditional scrapbooking addiction.

Well, I am getting more and more addicted to digital scrapbooking by the day. It is so much fun! I love computers! I love scrapbooking! I am telling you, it is a PERFECT fit for me. The program created by Creative Memories is phenomenal. You can do SO much with it, but it's really quite easy to use. The hardest part is simply that BECAUSE you can do so much with it, there is A LOT to learn. I'm getting fairly proficient with the thing, but I am guessing that there are hundreds of tricks that I haven't come anywhere near to discovering yet. I know I'm repeating myself, but IT IS SO MUCH FUN!

So, I thought I would upload three of the digital scrapbooking pages I have designed. They are 12" x 12" in real life, and I was able to get them printed at Costco.

Enjoy!






Like what you see? Feel free to contact me for more information. I'm happy to share. I also have a personal website where you can learn more and even purchase products if you so desire.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger scrap_128 said...

I am a CM consultant as well and I LOVE digital. I have sent a few pages of 12x12 out to be processed at Costco, and the overall quality was dark - darker than what I see on my screen. For paper and embellishments it's OK, but the photos are not acceptable. I have used Snapfish (also HP like Costco) with great success. I have sent a few pages to CMphotocenter just to compare but haven't gotten them back yet. Where do you process and have you had any complaints?

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus