Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sickness Quadrupled

The girls woke up with a cough yesterday. No fever, no other symptoms, no big deal. We are all sick today. A small cough for me and the girls, and complete achy-ness for me. My head hurts, my arms hurt, my legs hurt, my fingers hurt, my feet hurt, my BUTT hurts.

The King has expressed some similar feelings, but since I'm not him, I can't really say. The girls complain off and on about their heads hurting or their throat hurting, but not much else.

Regardless, it's just not much fun around here today.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

Eugh. I'm so sorry. It's no fun to be in a houseful of sickies. Get well soon!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Okay - first off, sorry you're sick! There's a lot of crud going around school here too. Hope you all get feeling better soon!!!!

Second - you are "required" to be in the classroom for 3 hours per week? What the heck is up with that? I thought that parent "volunteers" were just that - volunteers - and we should be grateful and take what time they could give - not REQUIRE them to be there for a set amount of time each week. That seems crazy to me! And I'm a teacher!!!!

Last - thanks for checking up on me! :O)

Get feeling better. . .

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Get well!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

No fun to be sick! I hope that it didn't last too long, since it's been a week now. :)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus