Friday, August 31, 2007

New Opportunities

A lot has happened over the past week and I haven't blogged about any of it! During the coming week, I will have close to 12 hours of "down time" as I attempt to busy myself while The Dragon is attending her preschool class. I have meals to plan, groceries to buy, coupons to clip, bills to pay, a birthday party to plan, and stuff to blog about. Hopefully I will be successful in getting this stuff done while I am sitting around. Have laptop, will travel!

BUT...

I do have some very exciting, up to the minute news to share with you...

I just signed up to be a Creative Memories consultant (again)!

I am very excited to have this opportunity as Creative Memories has changed and expanded over the past year. I can now offer "traditional scrapbooking" services, in addition to "digital scrapbooking" and "custom framing." Yahoo!

It's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get started. I'd love to share more information with you about all the great products that Creative Memories has to offer. There truly is something for everyone now, because you can even get your digital photographs printed through Creative Memories. And, I can hook you up with 20 free 4x6 prints if you are interested.

Wish me luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Best of luck!

12:32 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

I wouldn't mind some info on the digital scrapping. I have so much traditional scrap stuff that I can't justify buying any of that right now.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus