Saturday, July 21, 2007

Reading Update

I've made some progress in the last two hours on my reading of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now I'm up to page 173!

Still a good read. :) I think my eyes are starting to glaze over though. I can definitely see the advantages to Books on CD at this point.

This is kind-of exciting for me because this is the first Harry Potter book that I've read when it first came out. I was several years late into the whole Harry Potter thing, so three or four books were already out. And even though I was dying to read the new books when they first came out, I never wanted to buy them so I always waited until somebody loaned them to me, or I could get them from the library, or... waited until they came out in paperback so that I could buy them. That was always a long wait! So this is kind-of fun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:48 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

Okay, I will try again. Dianna has reread them all and is in the middle of 6, but HAD to get it yesterday at Costco anyway. So I am reading it and have finished the first two chapters. Enjoy!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus