Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Day

I think that today, barring the excited screams that occurred around midnight, is probably one of the quietest days that has occurred on earth in a very long time.

Everyone is reading.

Yes, the day has finally arrived - the day we have all been waiting for - the release of book 7 in the Harry Potter series - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

And yes, I am reading too. We were able to pick up The Princess' copy of the book from the library this morning. I've been reading since about 1:15 (for almost two hours), yet, I am only on page 93. And supposedly I'm a fast reader.

It's good. But don't worry, I'm not going to post any spoilers here.

Fun fact though - the back page of my copy of the book has all the printing information - you know, art work info, typeface used, stuff like that. And guess what else? Mine says it was printed and bound at R.R. Donnelly in Harrisonburg, Virginia! That is simply awesome. (For those of you that don't know, that's where we used to live and work for multiple years).

If this is true, Crawfordsville, IN, didn't get ALL the books.

I've got to go - I've still got about 660 pages left to read.

Are you reading too?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oh, I'm reading alright! I'm having an inner struggle of whether or not to blaze through it or take my time and make it last!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus