Sunday, June 03, 2007

Introducing... The Web Site!

When I find something that I am interested in, I tend to go overboard with it. Therefore, I have been fairly reclusive over the last 72-hours because I am obsessed!

I created a family website. I used to have a website. The King used to have a website. We even had a wedding website. We started a family website - it never really got finished. 9 years later, I decided that maybe it was time we had a website. So I made one.

It's fairly basic, but it will do. It offers the following:

1. One stop shopping for all four of our blogs. I know that some of you are signed up to my feed, which is nice and all, but now you have quick access to one site to see whose blogs have been updated - since not everyone in our family had a feed. By viewing our website, excerpts from the last 3 postings to each of our blogs are displayed. If you wish to read the posts, or just access our blogs, all you need to do is click on the link and the appropriate page will be loaded in a new browser window. Sweet, huh?

2. A brief "introduction" to each member of our family. It's kinda silly, but the girls helped write each of theirs, so maybe they are slightly amusing.

3. Photos. Everyone loves pictures. We now have a photo album. I will only be updating this once a month, but it will contain 15-20 pictures of the 'highlights' of the month... with captions! OOOOH! AAAAH!

3. Our real names. I dunno, I have issues with the name thing. Do I use our real names or continue with the pseudonyms? I just can't decide which I prefer more. So, our first names are used on the website. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll give it a trial run.

4. A really cute picture of a house that I drew all by myself on the computer. OK, so it's only a stick figure house, but I think it turned out cute, and it's the cutest thing I have EVER drawn on the computer. Ever.

So, come visit us. Let me/us know what you think. Let us know (gently!) if you discover any major errors with it. It looks really good on my computer. And supposedly, it's been tested for use with a variety of other browsers, but you never know. So if there's a problem, maybe I'll try to fix it. Maybe. But only if you tell me about it.

The web address is:

http://www.mikasare.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it!

and your girls, are most beautiful!

8:38 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

Looks good. :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

ohmygosh!!! that's sooo awesome. I miss you guys so bad!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus