Monday, April 30, 2007

Ugh.

I guess I'm feeling rather moody today. This isn't a good thing for lots of reasons, which I'm not going to go into... it's just enough to say that this is NOT a good thing.

I feel like I am living in a world where I ask for a cheeseburger and somebody hands me a hot dog. Or I ask someone if they like a certain something, and the next thing I know, something SIMILAR but not quite the same is given to me. And I'm expected to love it. These types of situations make me feel, well, a bit ignored. Even if I'm not really being ignored.

My 'backpack' for my laptop came today. I don't know if I like it. It's really bulky. I'm bulky enough on my own... I don't really think I need any more help in that department.

Hopefully, the fact that my 'backpack' has arrived means that my laptop will be arriving soon also. The King decided to send everything to his work. I countered with "Fine, but you don't get to open it. Bring it home in its box." I think he was disappointed and probably doesn't get why I want to open it. I don't have a good reason... I just want to. That should be reason enough.

I'm going to go have some chocolate. Then I am going to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Silly girl. If you eat chocolate just before you go to bed, it makes it so you wake up during the night.

I understand why you want to open it, but I didn't know you got a laptop backpack.

4:19 AM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

I know that feeling of asking for one thing and getting another. It sucks. Even if it's "close".

As for opening the box, I get it. I'd want to open it, too.

*hugs*

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus