Sunday, May 06, 2007

Oh, The Strangeness!

A friend just told me that my link to The King's blog wasn't working. There's no reason why it shouldn't be working - it WAS working. I never made any changes to it since it WAS working... so why wouldn't it be working? I go to investigate, and apparently the 'link' part had completely disappeared. According to Blogger it was linked to nothing. Explain then, why, if you clicked on it, it loaded MY blog into the window.

And my 'title' has apparently disappeared. I wonder why.

I spent yesterday scrapbooking. I had a nice time away from home. I attempted to spend the afternoon scrapbooking - my creativity has flown the coop.

I have spent the afternoon various blogs and have laughed and cried at the various experiences my fellow bloggers have had.

I feel even less creative, and even more boring.

I can't even think of one cute thing my kids have said over the past few days.

I am in a downward spiral, and I'm not likin' it.

SAVE ME!

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

I think that is what vacations are supposed to be for.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus