Monday, March 19, 2007

Am I Having A Blonde Moment?

I've been looking for fish jokes to entertain the kids at The Princess' Party. I found a couple of funny ones, and a whole bunch of lame ones, and a few that were funny, but the kids wouldn't 'get.'

But this one... I just don't get.

Why did the lobster blush?


Ready for the answer? Because the sea weed.

I've been thinking about this for 24 hours now, and the only thing that I can come up with is that 'weed' is supposed to be something along the lines of going potty, as in, I need to go 'wee wee'. Is that what they meant? What do you think?

Whatever, I'm NOT using this one at the party.

My favorite joke? What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?

Ready?

Keep going...

Just a little bit further...

Here ya go: I wanna hold your hand hand hand hand hand hand hand hand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

I'd agree with the juvenile explanation of "the sea went wee wee." I never liked jokes like that.... I vote for not using it, not that I really have any say in the matter or will even know whether you do or don't.

12:04 PM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

Wow! She's alive! :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

Yes, in some parts of the country they use "wee wee" as the term for peeing. "Do you have to wee?" is what a mother will ask her child. To them, this would make perfect sense.

I never heard the term "bum" for bottom until I was 28.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus