Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Possibilities Are Endless

The King asked me to help him fill out one of those nasty insurance forms for work.

One of the questions was: Within the past TEN YEARS, has any proposed member been hospitalized or had surgery?

Why yes! Yes I have!

So the ask me for more information.

Question number: 9A
Name of individual: Karana
Diagnosis: C-Section
Date began: 3/30/00
Date ended: 3/30/00

... all is going well so far ...

Remaining symptoms or problems:

My life has been taken over by a demanding six-year-old girl who thinks she is a princess. My only comfort is the hugs and kisses she gives me when I tuck her in at night.

We actually answered the question with "none". But oh, the possibilities are endless.

1 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

Ha! I love it!!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus